As outpatient facilities, emergency rooms, urgent care services and hospitals continue to operate on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic, other specialty healthcare offices lay dormant due to stay-at-home orders. Elective surgeries and services have been placed on hold to minimize healthcare traffic and mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
During this unplanned downtime, you can improve your internal operations and patient care plans by streamlining organizational changes before you reopen.
Optimizing administration practices
As a specialty healthcare provider, you may be facing challenges during this downtime. Reevaluating current administrative practices can help make your practice more efficient than it was before.
The scheduling experts at Intrigma invite you to develop a positive approach to returning stability and morale to your office, beginning with customized scheduling solutions for doctors, nurses and other staff.
Implementing efficient scheduling solutions
It’s likely that your immediate concern is for staff well-being. The elephant in the room is the revenue that’s lost every day the forced closure remains in place.
Scheduling solutions can offer more than just flexibility when operations resume. They can quickly and effectively save your company money.
- Reduce administrative costs by saving time during schedule preparation.
- Avoid the cost of overstaffing and understaffing.
- Produce fair and balanced schedules based on physician and staff specialties to decrease overlaps and shortages at the right time and the right location.
- Improve patient access to increase appointments that boost revenue.
Streamlining staff reintegration
Unfortunately, there’s no tangible timeline yet for resuming work in the facilities where your healthcare services thrive.
When this difficult time passes, scheduling will be paramount to your success. To provide the seamless staff integration you’ll need, implement Intrigma’s complete healthcare scheduling solutions now:
- Reduce the time spent building schedules by up to 90%.
- Make additions, omissions and changes anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- Adjust last-minute scheduling conflicts, on-call requirements and specialty personnel in seconds.
- Simplify complicated scheduling workflows.
- Increase communication to build a better team.
Saving money, reestablishing employee stability and morale, and simplifying administrative tasks will transform your healthcare facility’s operation.
To learn more about customized Intrigma solutions, contact the technology experts today to discuss your healthcare scheduling needs.